Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy 4 months to Alyssa!!!

So Monday was Alyssa's 4 month birthday and we had so much fun!! I can't believe how much she has grown!! We went out and bought her a little toy cow, a bumbo seat which she feels like a queen on her thrown, and also decided to get some baby food and try it out on her. She had so much fun trying to figure out what we were feeding her. (It was turkey by the way) She's decided to stick with the homemade stuff for a little bit longer. She and I also went and picked up her daddy's Father's Day present. She (I) was so excited, she (we) had to give it to him early. It was a coffee mug that said "I LOVE DADDY" and has her footprints. I tried to get her hand prints but she was too curious about the paint on her hands that we couldn't get her to flatten out her hands!! It was a lot of fun none the less!! (Sorry no pictures) We had to keep it secret from Daddy!
















No comments: