Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Catching Up

I know it's been a long time since I last posted on here, but a lot has been going on the last couple months! This little boy of ours is definitely going to be a handful if this pregnancy is any indicator of his personality! Well since I've been put on modified bed rest we haven't done much but go to the hospital in and out what feels like a million times until Matt and I decided to change up our game plan. It doesn't take long to get cabin fever so when we discussed trading in the Buick we decided to go with something that would be comfortable for me to ride in and have all the safety features a Mom could want while still having all the cool Dad features he could want and I think we found it in our new truck! Here are a few pictures of our outing to the dunes with Alyssa, the boys, and a couple of friends. All I had to do was sit in the back of the truck soaking in the rare sunshine while Alyssa had fun playing and running in the sand and Matt and his buddy took turns on the quad! It was a very fun day for us all!




















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Spinreel Dunes

No comments: